Vitamin B Complex
• Vitamin supplement
• A factor in the maintenance of good health
• Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates,fats, and proteins
• Helps normal growth and development
• Helps in tissue formation
• Helps to form red blood cells
• Helps to support liver function
• Helps to prevent folate deficiency in men and non-pregnant and non-breastfeeding women
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks. Do not use if pregnant or
breastfeeding. Persons with thiamine hypersensitivity should not take product.
People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
Medicinal Ingredients (per vegetarian capsule)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 20 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 20 mg
Niacinamide 130 mg
Folate (Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 400 mcg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 20 mg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
Biotin 400 mcg
Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-pantothenate) 150 mg
Benfotiamine 20 mg
Choline (Choline dihydrogen citrate) 30 mg
Niacin 10 mg
Hypromellose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica.
90 Vegetarian Capsules